CBD has become one of the most widely sought-after wellness products on the market today, and satisfied customers can’t seem to get enough of it. As research continues to unlock CBD‘s healing potential, and consumers share their success stories with friends and family, even the most skeptical individuals are considering giving this all-natural ingredient a try.
Whether you already know and love this amazing hemp-derived compound or if you are a curious CBD beginner, you may be wondering where you should go to find high-quality products.
Especially now, when the wellness market is seemingly flooded with generic products in just about every store, it is extremely important that you know what to look for so you can reap the maximum benefits offered by premium CBD. Unfortunately, low-quality CBD results in sub-par results, so before spending your hard-earned money, here’s everything you need to know about shopping for CBD.
Buying High-Quality CBD
One of the most common questions consumers have is: “Where can I go to buy high-quality CBD?” To answer that, you first need to know exactly what to look for in a premium product. Whether in a physical store or featured in an online shop, your CBD should have a few important traits that will indicate that it is a quality product from a trustworthy retailer.
- Your CBD (short for cannabidiol), should always be derived from hemp. CBD is one of many compounds derived from plants in a cannabis family, and those compounds are called cannabinoids. Both hemp and marijuana are in the cannabis family, and both plants contain these cannabinoids, but only hemp-derived compounds are legal in the United States since The Farm Bill of 2018 was signed into law. Derivatives of marijuana are not legal in the United States, so this is a very important distinction to make.
- According to the law, all hemp-derived CBD products with no more than .3% THC are legal to purchase and consume. You can be sure that your hemp-derived CBD complies with the law when you shop with a retailer that utilizes an independent third-party lab to verify all of their claims. Lab reports will outline exactly what is inside of the product (as well as what is not), so you will be able to see how much hemp-derived CBD each product contains, how much THC (if any) is present, and you can even see that all unwanted traces of pesticides, metals, and molds have been removed.
- Retailers should only extract CBD from organic U.S. grown hemp, which will ensure that the plants were fostered under the most rigorous farming standards, yielding the most potent and effective compounds.
- Premium brands will offer a wide variety of options to fit into any lifestyle and routine, including full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products. A full-spectrum CBD product contains a rich blend of hemp-derived cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, delivering a well-rounded and effective CBD experience. A broad-spectrum CBD product is similar, but it does not contain trace amounts of THC. Neither product is known to deliver psychoactive side effects, however, some consumers prefer THC-free wellness products, and reputable brands will happily cater to that preference.
- When processed using scientifically-advanced techniques (like nanoemulsion technology), your CBD product can more quickly and thoroughly absorb into the body. When the product is more bioavailable, a small amount goes a long way, making your investment in a high-quality CBD product cost-efficient and longer-lasting.
- Your brand of choice should always have an informative website for you to reference. Even if you shop in person for your products, the retailer should have a helpful website featuring information, answers to common questions, easy-to-access customer service, and a money-back guarantee. A website helps consumers connect with the brand, get to know them, and have an easy place to reorder products or find customer support. In this digital age, not having an active website is a red flag for any wellness company.
Whether you prefer to purchase your product in stores or online, these above traits are crucially important in helping you identify a quality product. If you are seeking a trustworthy retailer who meets all of the above criteria and offers in-store and online shopping, look no further than the nation’s hemp professionals: The Hemp Doctor!
The Hemp Doctor: America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary
At The Hemp Doctor, helping customers achieve a happier, healthier life using our premium hemp is our passion. We have seen, firsthand, the power of high-quality CBD. Since the moment CBD changed our lives for the better, we became dedicated to helping others have the same unparalleled wellness experience.
You can visit us in person at our Mooresville, North Carolina shop, where you can meet our enthusiastic team of hemp professionals and shop all of the latest innovations! If you aren’t local, we have our online store for you to browse and shop 24/7, and we will ship our products straight to your door quickly!
We have an ever-growing inventory of some of the most unique premium hemp and CBD products on the market today, including:
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Softgels
- CBG Products
- CBD Balms/Salves
- CBD Edibles including CBD Chocolate, CBD Gum, and more!
- CBD Energy Drinks and Teas
- CBD Flowers and Prerolls
- Vape Cartridges
- Delta 8 THC products
- & so much more!
When you shop at The Hemp Doctor, you can always rest assured that your premium products will be:
✓ 100% compliant with the law
✓ Completely safe to use
✓ Certified Kosher
✓ Free of harsh chemical, metals, and pesticides
✓ Made in the U.S.A.
✓ Backed by a 100% money-back guarantee
Get Started Now!
If you want to begin incorporating high-quality CBD into your wellness routine so you can begin enjoying life with new, youthful energy, remember: It does not matter if you shop in person or online – all that matters is that your CBD product is pure, safe, and from a trustworthy retailer like The Hemp Doctor.
When it comes to your health, don’t settle for a brand that has anything to hide from you. You deserve high-quality products with lab reports proving their purity. Start shopping today to experience all of the holistic benefits all-natural CBD has to offer!