Frequently Asked Questions
Order Processing & Shipping
- What Are Customer Service Hours?
- Our Customer Service Hours for online orders are Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM. We are a small Mom-and-Pop business, working diligently to process every order and assist each customer as quickly as possible. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Mooresville Store Hours are Monday – Saturday, 10 AM – 8 PM, and Sunday, 11 AM – 5 PM
- Concord Store Hours are Monday – Saturday, 10 AM – 7 PM, Closed on Sunday
- When Can I Expect My Order To Arrive?
- Typically, our team can process each customer’s order within 1-5 business days. Processing times vary depending on volume and availability and can be affected by the weekend or holiday hours. We have added the current processing times to our website’s “Cart” page under the “Note” section. We will update that information as often as possible. Shipping times are separate from processing times and depend on the service you selected at checkout and the team at USPS. Once your order has been marked as completed and leaves our facility, you will receive an email with the shipping notification and USPS tracking number for that package.
- I Got The Email That My Order Shipped. How Long Until It Is Delivered?
- If you selected Priority Shipping at checkout, you should receive your package within 1-3 business days. First Class Shipping, or Free Shipping, can take anywhere from 2 – 10 business days; however, shipping times are not guaranteed. You will receive an email with the USPS tracking number once your order leaves our facility. Please allow the team at USPS 1-2 business days to update any tracking information. If you have any questions regarding the shipping process, please contact your local post office or customer support at the USPS website.
- Is The Packaging Discreet?
- YES! We ship in plain boxes with no mention of ‘The Hemp Doctor,’ Hemp, CBD, etc., on the outside of the package for your privacy and to prevent theft.
- Is There A Signature Requirement For Orders?
- Some orders DO REQUIRE A SIGNATURE upon delivery! Orders over $200 require a signature upon delivery. Your shipping notification will include the tracking number so that you can receive shipping updates from the service provider and be on the lookout for that delivery.
- Do You Offer Free Shipping?
- YES! All orders over $50 are eligible for Free Shipping!
- Is There Faster Shipping Than USPS Priority?
- We are working on offering alternative shipping services and faster shipping options! Unfortunately, we cannot offer anything other than USPS Priority, First-Class Shipping, and UPS SurePost at this time.
- I Accidentally Entered The Incorrect Shipping Address; Can This Be Changed?
- Reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible to notify us of the error. If the order is still processing and has yet to be shipped, we may be able to correct the shipping address. Once the shipping label has been created and you receive the email with the shipping notification, we cannot change or alter the order in any way.
- How Do I Return A Product?
- We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on The Hemp Doctor products! The product must be sent back within 30 days of the confirmed delivery date and have 50% or greater of the product remaining to be eligible for refund or exchange. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, send an email to CustomerService@TheHempDoctor.com with the order number, the items you are sending back, the reason for the return, and whether you would like an exchange or refund. Then, ship the item(s) you wish to return to the return address and send the tracking number to the Customer Service email so the team can keep an eye out for that package and process that return as quickly as possible.
- Return Address:
- THD Returns Department
- 163 McKenzie Road
Mooresville, NC 28115
- Can I Place An Order Over The Phone?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take phone orders at this time. Due to the nature of our products, we must verify that you are of legal age to make a purchase. If you are having trouble placing your order, feel free to contact us via telephone at 888-206-3832 extension 1 for customer service or via email at CustomerService@TheHempDoctor.com, and we will do our best to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Is This Legal?
- Thanks to the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, H.R. 2, or the 2018 Farm Bill, Delta THC products are federally legal if the final product contains less than .3% Delta 9 THC on a dry weight basis. All our products are made using hemp-derived compounds and contain less than .3% Delta 9 THC. While Delta 8 THC is legal under hemp laws that mirror H.R. 2, not all states have such laws. Some states specifically ban Delta THC products, so it’s essential to check your local laws and regulations before ordering.
THCA is not allowed to be shipped to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington.
- I’m New To This Stuff; What Effects Should I Expect?
- Great Question! It all depends on you and the products you try. We always suggest starting low and slow, low milligrams, and slowly increasing your dosage (for edibles, this means waiting the maximum time between doses as well, around 1-2 hours). Efficacy varies from person to person, and each compound affects each person differently. Many factors come into play when trying to find the right fit, including tolerance, metabolism, each individual endocannabinoid system and receptors, the type of product you are trying, the specific compound, desired effects, even certain medications can affect the absorption of cannabinoids. Not to worry! We are here to help! Since it isn’t one size fits all, we would love to offer more personalized assistance. Send an email to CustomerService@TheHempDoctor.com, and we would be more than happy to help you find something that’s right for you!
- Will This Get Me “High”?
- Efficacy varies depending on each person and many factors, such as tolerance, metabolism, product type, delivery method, etc. All our products should have some psychoactive effect in the sense that they have the ability to alter your state of mind. CBD is a cannabinoid that does not have intoxicating properties. However, it has been shown to have calming properties, and consumers have found it helpful in easing anxiety and relaxation. THC, HHC, and like products may be intoxicating and produce feelings of euphoria. As always, we recommend starting low and slow to find the dose that you are comfortable with. If you have more detailed questions, we are available during customer service hours by phone or email at the contact information listed below.
Customer Service Contact Info:
Email – CustomerService@TheHempDoctor.com | Phone – 1-888-206-3832 option 1 for Customer Service