CBD is steadily increasing in popularity daily. It seems that some retailers can’t keep up with consumer demand, as more and more individuals seem to be flocking to CBD as an all-natural solution to address their many fatigues. As the success stories keep rolling in, retailers are eager to keep their customers happy and continue fueling this headline-worthy phenomenon. If you are someone who eagerly awaits the “next big thing” so you can get ahead of the curve, you’ve come to the right place. A simple web search will reveal the most commonly produced CBD products on the market today. But looking ahead, there is a growing demand for more innovative, cutting-edge CBD products, and we are all excited to know what’s coming.
CBD: The Versatile “Wonder-Supplement”
You may already know a few bullet-pointed facts about CBD, but for those of you who remain curious about it, and whether it is safe, legal, or even worth trying, we are here to put your mind at ease and provide you with everything you need to know about this remarkable compound.
- CBD is short for cannabidiol and is a compound extracted from the hemp plant.
- Hemp and marijuana are both from the cannabis family, but they are different – especially in their chemical makeup.
- Hemp-derived CBD is legal in the United States after the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018. This federal legislation legalized all hemp-derived CBD products containing .3% THC or less.
- THC is the ingredient responsible for psychoactive effects. So with .3% THC or less in all products complying with the law, consumers will not experience psychoactive side effects, making CBD an appealing option for many individuals.
- CBD is non-addictive, safe to use, and can easily and seamlessly be incorporated into one’s daily routine.
- CBD is utilized by the body’s endocannabinoid system – which is responsible for numerous daily functions and symptoms.
As such a unique, all-natural supplement option, it’s no surprise people are craving more products to incorporate into their lives to help them achieve the most favorable outcomes CBD has to offer.
Products to Get Your Attention
If you’re already a returning customer to CBD and you are well-versed in the CBD product world, you can skip the first couple of tried-and-true products listed below – but don’t scroll too far! Look for products with a ✭ next to it. Those are some innovative products you may not have heard of that might be hitting the market this year!
- ✭ Softgels: This classic product is easy to use and doesn’t disappoint. Simply take a softgel with a beverage, and enjoy the many benefits CBD has to offer. Some companies even offer variations of the original softgel, like softgels + melatonin or softgels + curcumin to address more specific needs.
- ✭ Tinctures: Another reliable CBD product promising prompt results, as you typically administer the product under the tongue, which allows for the helpful compounds to enter your bloodstream more quickly by sublingual absorption. Different brands offer different flavors, and it’s a great on-the-go CBD product.
- ✭ CBD Edibles: Lollipops, gummies, and candy just got an upgrade! Far more beneficial than any childhood sweet treat, CBD edibles are a favorite for those looking to enjoy the benefits of CBD in a tasty, fun way. New variations of these fun products are hitting the shelves at a rapid rate.
- ✭ Energy Drinks: There are a few of these out there, but many more are coming. Consumers love the idea of combining the pick-me-up from an energy drink and the benefits of CBD in one tasty beverage!
- ✭ Sparkling Water: Because we can never have enough beverage options, CBD will be added to your bubbly water soon – combining two of your favorite things! Step aside, flavored water of the past. There’s a more wellness-supporting competitor getting ready to hit the shelves.
- ✭ Candles: Who says home décor can’t be both stylish and beneficial to your health? CBD infused candles will be taking the relaxation one can achieve from a traditional scented candle to a new level. Bonus: There’s talk that some of these CBD candles may double as massage oils once melted. Mind blown!
The future of CBD is bright, as these are just a few of the dozens of new products expected to emerge from the CBD professionals’ think tanks. With the CBD market predicted to reach 20 billion dollars in sales by 2024, it’s no surprise that more innovative products are just around the corner.
Shopping For CBD Online
As we all await the release of these and many more inventive CBD products, it is important to consider that, no matter how “cool” a product may sound, you should be sure you are purchasing your product from a trusted CBD retailer. The most distinguished, trustworthy companies have a candid production process available on their website, excellent customer service with a money-back guarantee, and utilize third party lab testing to ensure premium quality.
At The Hemp Doctor, we not only meet the above criteria, but we also offer a larger, more diverse inventory of CBD products than most online CBD retailers. You can see the cutting-edge options for yourself by browsing the dozens of high-quality CBD products available for purchase on our website. We even offer CBD energy drinks and teas – something most of our competitors do not yet offer. At the Hemp Doctor, quality is our priority and your satisfaction matters to us. If you have any questions about our many potent, safe-to-use products, are seeking a recommendation, or simply want to chat about the ingenious CBD products to come, we are here to speak with you over the phone or through our online contact form.
Stay tuned for new, ground-breaking CBD products to come! Keep checking out our online store, too. We update our products frequently and are known for staying ahead of the times and leading the pack in innovation.