Featuring the Best Cannabis-friendly Gifts for Father’s Day From the Hemp Doctor!
The day Americans take a timeout to celebrate fathers and father figures is just around the corner. They recognize their role in the family unit and provide strength and guidance to their loved ones. There are many ways to show your love. Forget the typical Father’s Day gifts like ties and mugs; it’s time to search for something more unique. Give something that says how much you care about your dad’s overall well-being. Let The Hemp Doctor help you in your search for the perfect gift. Check out these gift ideas below and more.
A tradition that started back in the early 1900s to honor a Civil War veteran from the US, Father’s Day has evolved into something much bigger. This modern-day version is now celebrated more commercially and in most parts of the world. With a focus on the paternal bond, families come together to thank fathers alike for everything they do formally. Some of the more common ways to celebrate Father’s Day include:
- Quality time together, plan a picnic or take a bike ride.
- Make a special meal, fire up the barbecue, or have a pizza party.
- Get together virtually and invite the whole family!
- Give him homemade gifts, like a personalized greeting card.
Hemp-derived products are becoming less taboo. After all, alcohol is an ordinary gift to give on holidays, etc. Why not cannabis? Unlike alcohol, cannabis has many practical benefits, making it a good alternative. Your rad-dad will appreciate the sentiment.
How-to Guide for the Cannabis Curious
Curious about the benefits of cannabis? Want to know more about hemp-derived cannabinoids? The Hemp Doctor has you covered. Let’s start with the plant. The cannabis or hemp plant contains a variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, with over 540 identified compounds to date. Each cultivar will contain a different combination of these natural substances, producing a range of wellness benefits. The major compounds in cannabis include delta 9 THC and cannabidiol CBD. Several minor compounds such as CBG and CBN are becoming popular among adult consumers across the US.
Products labeled as a full spectrum are formulated to include all the chemical compounds found in a particular cultivar, including traces of delta 9 THC. This type of product will provide maximum benefits thanks to a process called the entourage effect. Each compound interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system, activating receptors that can help modulate overall function. These compounds work together to create an accumulative effect compared to broad-spectrum or isolate products. Broad-spectrum products are made without THC but do include other helpful substances. Whereas isolate products are strictly formulated to have only one compound, usually CBD.
The benefits one experiences from cannabis can be influenced by many factors. Each person’s experience with cannabis is subjective and could vary from product to product. It depends on the potency of the compounds, method of consumption, individual tolerance, and so on. More research is needed to determine what health conditions benefit from cannabinoid therapy. However, consumers often say they feel more chill or relaxed after using cannabis. Depending on the strain, some may feel more focused and alert. We always recommend new consumers start with a low potency product and increase the strength if necessary. It is possible to green out, but this isn’t something that is dangerous and will pass with time.
Those new to cannabis should know there are several non-intoxicating products available in the US, and it’s not necessary to get high to experience its therapeutic benefits. CBD is known for its relaxing effects without being psychoactive. It’s also possible to consume cannabis without inhaling it; smoking isn’t always required. There are plenty of non-invasive methods to choose from. Starting with topicals or creams to several ingestible options. These formats are also ideal for micro-dosing, a great strategy to use if you are new or looking for long-term results. If you want something that is fast-acting and only lasts a short time, consider inhaled options like dried flower or concentrates.
The 6 Best Cannabinoid Products for Your Dope Dad:
- Full-spectrum Delta 9 THC Gummies (10 pieces per package) containing 25mg of delta 9 THC in each gummy. Available in Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Grape, Green Apple, Pineapple, and Watermelon. These treats are bursting with flavor! Our products are infused with phytocannabinoid-rich hemp and are third-party lab tested.
- Premium Delta 8 Saltwater Taffy (1 piece per package), with 30mg per piece and 300mg of delta 8 THC in total. This full-spectrum formulation has a mix of fruity flavors and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Classic CBD Flower Abacus Diesel (3.5g per package) is a terpene-rich hemp flower with 20.7% potency. Delivering a distinctly gassy aroma. This all-natural cultivar is grown in Oregon’s Applegate Valleysoil to produce full-spectrum dried-flower.
- World’s best CBD Hemp Freeze Roll-On (3oz per bottle), this formulation has 1500mg of CBD in total. It’s absorbent and non-sticky for easy application. And is made to be THC free.
- All-in-one full spectrum High Octane Tincture (up to 1500mg per bottle) contains a blend of CBD, CBG, CBN, and some Delta 8. Providing a powerful combination for optimal performance. Each product is lab tested for quality.
- Broad-spectrum CBD Tincture (30ml per bottle), this THC-free formulation comes in two strengths, 500mg (with 16.67mg of CBD per serving) or 1000mg (with 33.33mg of CBD per serving). It’s also available in two flavors such as neutral or lemon.
Products made according to the United States farm bill containing no more than 0.3% THC are legal for sale and consumption. Whether you are shopping for yourself or your Father, be sure to purchase hemp-derived products from a reliable provider. Check for third-party lab results before buying anything online for your safety. Find out more here.
Our premium hemp-derived products are proudly grown in the US and are farm-bill compliant. Each formulation is lab-tested and is free of contaminants such as heavy metals and insecticides. Browse our extensive product catalog online and discover the highest-quality hemp goods available from The Hemp Doctor. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Check out our educational resources for more.