You are not going to find a better Delta 9 THC product selection anywhere than you will with The Hemp Doctor. From our edibles and softgels, to our tinctures, to our extensive variety of inhalants, we’ve got a premium quality Δ9 THC product to fit any lifestyle and taste!
Delta 9 THC Gummies and Edibles
A few of our favorites
Delta 9 THC Vapes
You know you can always count on The Hemp Doctor to provide you with the newest hemp-derived products available. And sure enough, we’ve done it again. Right on the heels of introducing you to our latest offerings like THC-0 and HHC, we went old school and came out with a line of Delta 9 THC products.
If you are not aware, Delta 9 THC is the cannabinoid found in abundance in the marijuana plant and is responsible for giving the user the feeling of being high. It is so popular that this cannabinoid has just been known as THC for decades. However, our Delta 9 THC is entirely hemp-derived and does not come from marijuana.
Delta 9 THC binds with the human endocannabinoid receptors similarly to CBD or Delta 8 THC. However, this cannabinoid binds in a way that causes much more of a psychoactive effect. Like with CBD and Delta 8, there are many wellness benefits to Delta 9 THC. However, the big difference is the marijuana-like head high you will feel in taking this product.
Is Delta 9 THC Legal?
Cannabis has been illegal in all forms on a federal level for many years. Even though state after state has begun to make it legal for medical and recreational purposes, it was still illegal on a federal level. The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (commonly known as The Farm Bill) changed all that.
Because of this new bill, products that contained less than 0.3% THC are considered federally legal as long as that product was produced from hemp and not marijuana. Now the THC The Farm Bill specifies is Delta 9 THC. This means that CBD, Delta 8 THC, and other cannabinoids are considered legal on a federal level. This legalization opened up a whole new holistic market for CBD and other helpful cannabinoids.
Now, while Delta 9 THC is still illegal on a federal level, it is the amount of Delta 9 THC that makes it legal or illegal. Since the federal government allows 0.3% Delta 9 THC, that means you can put 3 milligrams of THC into every one gram of product. So, for example, if you have a 4 gram gummy, you can put up to 12 milligrams of Delta 9 THC into it and still be within federal limits. So that amount and the fact that our Delta 9 is derived from hemp is why our new Delta 9 THC collection is 100% legal on a federal level.
Our Fledgling Collection
We’re getting the jump on our competition by releasing these wonderful new Delta 9 edibles. This means you’ll be one of the first to have access to this quality product. To start, we’ve got a few edible options for you.
- Our Delta 9 THC & CBD combination full spectrum gummies — these give you all the Entourage Effect benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids, along with the delightful buzz you’ll get from the Delta 9. We’re making these available in 30 count jars in watermelon, tangerine, or elderberry flavors.
- Our Delta 9 THC/CBD/CBN gummies — these also have all of the wellness benefits of a full spectrum product, but they are formulated to help you wind down in the evening. We also have these in tangerine, elderberry, and watermelon flavors in 30 count jars.
- Delta 9/Delta 8 THC full spectrum gummies — these treats combine the goodness of 12mg of Delta 9 THC and 50mg of Delta 8 THC for a heady, delicious feeling. Available in Watermelon Rings, Peach Rings, Blue Razz Rings, Cherry Rings, Cosmic Rings, and Green Apple Slices.
Of course, we plan on bringing an endless assortment of different types of Delta 9 products as soon as they are available.
And you know that our Delta 9 THC products and everything we carry are not only federally legal, they are also:
- Derived from hemp exclusively grown in the United States
- Created from hemp oil produced by scientifically-advanced extraction techniques
Tested by an independent laboratory to assure the accuracy of our labels and the quality of the ingredients in the product.