Organic Hemp CBD Oil in Clemson, SC
The people of Clemson, SC, love this city because there is so much here to enjoy. It has been said that attending a Tigers game in Memorial Stadium is something that has to be experienced to be understood. And the same could be said about our gorgeous waterfalls like Waldrop Stone Falls and Todd Creek Falls. And now, life gets even better for Clemsonites since America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary has begun providing the highest quality CBD products for all your needs.
So if you are looking for very high-quality CBD products, look no further. Here at The Hemp Doctor, we care about you. And in order to bring you the best products available, we put them through a very stringent extraction process.
Our Extraction Process
First, we use only hemp that is grown in Colorado and North Carolina. Why? Because the soil in these regions is very nutrient-dense. This nutrient density massively improves the quality of our entire product line. It allows us to begin each of our products by using phytocannabinoid-rich hemp, which is essential to creating full-spectrum CBD. After harvesting this hemp, we put it through an extraction process. The process we use gets rid of any unwanted compounds and preserves the synergistic compounds necessary to create what is called the Entourage Effect. But what does that mean?
It means that our CBD oil in Clemson SC uses the entire plant. Each part of the plant has different elements that come together to produce what is called full-spectrum CBD. These elements include terpenes, cannabinoids, fatty acids, and flavonoids – each of which have varying beneficial properties. Our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil has more than 100 cannabinoids like CBD, CBDA, CBN, CBC, CBG, and THCA. When all of these elements combine, the effectiveness of the product is multiplied. This is what is referred to as the Entourage Effect. When you use our CBD, you can rest assured that you are getting the entire range of beneficial natural compounds.
What Is a Cannabinoid?
According to Webster’s dictionary, a cannabinoid is, “any of various naturally-occurring, biologically active, chemical constituents (such as cannabidiol or cannabinol) of hemp or cannabis including some (such as THC) that possess psychoactive properties.” CBD, one of over 100 powerful cannabinoids, is one of those chemical constituents and does not produce any psychoactive effects.
What Is a Terpene?
This is a new word for most of us. The definition of Terpene is, “any of various isomeric hydrocarbons C10H16 found present in essential oils (as from conifers) and used especially as solvents and in organic synthesis.” But a more easily understandable way of discussing terpenes is to say that they are found in plants, and they do two important things.
First, they give plants a pretty strong aroma. In fact, the terpenes of various plants are used in creating essential oils. And terpenes are what gives the cannabis plant its signature aroma. But more importantly, terpenes interact with other cannabinoids to produce the Entourage Effect that we discussed previously.
Available CBD Products For You
At The Hemp Doctor, we offer a variety of top-quality CBD products.
- Edibles: We are proud to offer our collection of premium grade CBD edibles that would surely please your palate.
- Energy Drinks: Choose from our line of refreshing CBD beverages.
- Softgels: The Hemp Doctor’s selection of soft gels provides peace of mind and relief to stress caused by day-to-day life.
- Tinctures: Browse to our list of CBD tinctures. We offer natural, mint, and Ceylon flavors – all of which are extracted utilizing our non-GMO extraction techniques.
- Flower/Prerolls: Check out our premium and pure CBD flower pre-rolls (joints) perfect for your new journey toward wellness.
- Vape Carts: We offer a variety of pure, safe, and beneficial vape products for your daily needs.
- Delta 8 THC: We are proud to offer you our collection of Delta 8 THC products. Whether you are looking for vape cartridges or edibles, we got you covered.
- Topicals: Enjoy the experience of CBD without actually consuming a supplement. Try one of the high-quality topical CBD products that we offer. Choose from balms, salves, massage oils, and lotions in a variety of scents.
- Pet Care: Look for high-quality CBD pet products that you can trust for your little fur family member. Our products are safe, healthy, and natural.
Where Can I Get CBD in Clemson SC?
We are committed to providing you with the best quality CBD products available – and at an affordable price. With all of the information circulating around the internet, we know that trying to understand the value of CBD in your daily life can be confusing. We have a knowledgeable staff that can answer any questions that you might have regarding the use of CBD, so please feel free to contact us with any and all of the questions you might have.
If you want to buy CBD oil in Clemson SC, visit The Hemp Doctor; we serve people all over the country. While our store is located in Mooresville, NC, you don’t need to drive there to visit America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary. Go to our website to learn more about our phytocannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD, and to place your order online today.