As lawmakers around the country begin to realize the tremendous benefits of CBD oil and medical marijuana, this field begins to open to new markets. Charleston, South Carolina, may be one of the newest markets for these products, pending current legislation. CBD oil products derived from hemp, like those at The Hemp Doctor, are completely legal and are available to Charleston, South Carolina, residents. It is important to understand what CBD oil is, what its health benefits are, and where it can be found in Charleston, South Carolina.
What Is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of dozens of cannabinoids that is naturally found in hemp. Unlike THC, CBD has no psychoactive effects, so people can use it for restorative purposes without getting a high. Plant extracts from hemp have been cultivated around the world for millennia and are well recognized for their potential health benefits. Strains of hemp with high levels of CBD are less common. Through the use of modern technology, scientists and doctors can extract this ingredient and use it to provide many health benefits to patients.
What Are the Health Benefits of CBD Oil?
CBD can counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing individuals to receive the medicinal benefits of hemp without the normal associated side effects. CBD oil is a valuable natural remedy that has been used to treat a range of health conditions. Some of its known uses include:
- Pain relief — One of the most common uses of CBD is for its pain relief effects. Research has shown that CBD reduces inflammation and provides effective pain relief without causing adverse side effects.
- Alleviate anxiety — Another common use of CBD oil is to combat anxiety. Researchers have found that CBD is an effective way to reduce anxiety in social anxiety disorder.
- Sleep aid — Some strains serve as an effective sleep aid for consumers.
- Anti-seizure properties — Research has established a link between CBD and its ability to prevent seizures in certain situations. One study revealed that using CBD resulted in a decrease in seizure activity by 38.9% for individuals with Dravet Syndrome.
- Treat cancer — CBD and other cannabis compounds help kill tumor cells in certain types of cancer, according to substantiated research. Other studies have shown that CBD can help stop the spread of cancer cells in other types of cancer. Since many of these studies are pre-clinical, the potential use of CBD in the cancer fight is not yet known.
- Prevent diabetes — Neuropharmacology researchers have found a potential link between taking CBD and not developing diabetes.
With an increase in the buzz around hemp products and medical marijuana, research continues to expand and uncover more potential health benefits of CBD.
Why Should I Choose The Hemp Doctor for CBD Oil Products?
The Hemp Doctor is a well-established and well-respected manufacturer of hemp-derived products, including our CBD oil in Charleston, SC. Consumers choose our products because of the following:
We Are Organic
We use 100% organic practices to grow our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp in the nutrient-rich soils of North Carolina and Colorado. Our farmers adhere to the most stringent guidelines applicable to this industry. These practices ensure that our products are non-toxic and adhere to all applicable regulations.
We Have High Quality Products
Every step of the manufacturing process ensures that our products adhere to the highest quality standards in the industry. Our proprietary hemp extraction process preserves the vast majority of beneficial compounds, making our products unrivaled in their potency and consistency.
We Eliminate THC
We remove all microscopic traces of THC, enabling our customers to reap all of the health benefits of our CBD oil in Charleston, SC without any of the unwanted psychoactive effects.
Independent Labs Verify Our Products
We perform in-house testing, but more importantly, independent third-party labs verify our results. Accurate testing ensures that our customers have access to the best quality products and are assured of the mitigation of unwanted compounds. The labs we use are some of the best in the world and part of a handful of laboratories that are qualified and capable of performing this work and meeting our high-quality standards. We provide transparent information about our products that are verified by these labs. You can view our lab reports online to learn more.
Where Can I Buy CBD Oil in Charleston, South Carolina?
If you’re looking to buy CBD oil in Charleston, SC call us today. Charleston, South Carolina has not yet formally adopted medical marijuana laws, but state lawmakers are making a push for this change. Therefore, there are not currently any dispensaries located in the state. However, because our CBD oil is derived from phytocannabinoid-rich hemp, it is perfectly legal in the state. The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, is located in nearby Mooresville, North Carolina, and will likely become one of the go-to sources for local residents who want safe and effective hemp products. Our products are also conveniently available online.