CBD Oil in Chapel Hill NC
Chapel Hill, NC, is a great place to live. Whether you’re a student at UNC or a resident enjoying the many restaurants and shops on Historic Franklin Street in downtown Chapel Hill, the city has a lot to offer. To enhance this communities’ quality of life even more, here at The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, we pride ourselves on making the highest quality CBD available on the market.
What in the World Is CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol. Webster’s Dictionary defines cannabidiol as “a crystalline, non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp that is sometimes used medicinally.”
And while that definition may be accurate, you likely have a couple of additional questions about our CBD.
Is CBD the same as marijuana?
In a word, “no.” THC is the psychotropic ingredient in marijuana that gives you that “high” feeling. So while CBD can be extracted from both hemp and marijuana plants, by definition, CBD products should contain very little or no THC. In fact, the FDA recently mandated that all products labelled CBD must contain less than 0.3% THC. However, we also carry many CBD products where we have meticulously removed all the THC, so you can order it either way you like.
So while marijuana plants do contain CBD, they also contain much higher levels of THC and would not be marketed as a CBD product. Conversely, hemp plants do not contain appreciable levels of THC, and our CBD is extracted only from phytocannabinoid-rich hemp.
Will CBD get me “high”?
Again, in a word, “no.” As per the answer above, THC is the psychotropic ingredient in marijuana. It is important to know that our CBD products are made from hemp. So THC is the ingredient that is missing from our CBD – or is only there in miniscule amounts as allowed by the FDA. So under no circumstances will our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oils or other products get you “high.”
How Do I Take CBD?
We offer you a variety of products so that you can decide for yourself the way in which you want to take your CBD.
We have created an entire line of products so that you have as many choices as possible. Here is what we have to offer:
- CBD Softgels – These softgels are perfect for people who want to easily take their daily dose. They are easy to take anytime, anywhere, as well as on the go. They come in the original formula, or with either melatonin or curcumin added.
- CBD Edibles – Edibles are also a popular way for people to take CBD. Here at the Hemp Doctor, we offer gummy bears, worms, and sours in a variety of flavors.
- CBD Tinctures – We make tinctures that are essentially an oil that is placed under the tongue for maximum absorbency. These oils are fast-acting and easily taken through the eyedropper provided. We offer original flavor as well as mint and cinnamon flavors.
- Flower/Prerolls – We offer 10 different kinds of flowers that each have their own benefit profile that you can read about on our website. We also offer 8 convenient prerolls.
- CBD Salve/Balm – We have topical products that can be applied directly to the skin.
- Pets – Dogs and other pets can benefit from our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil as well. We have created a tincture which can be given to your pet directly or placed into their food as well as treats that your pet can eat.
- Energy Drinks and Teas – We have energy drinks and teas for those who prefer a cold or hot beverage as their ingestion method.
Where Can I Buy CBD Oil in Chapel Hill NC?
Here at The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, we are very proud to offer high quality, phytocannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products. You can order online, read about our meticulous extraction process, and take a look at our product list on our website.
So dive in! Take a look at all the different products we have and choose the one that best fits your needs. If you want to buy CBD oil in Chapel Hill NC, and if you need a bit of help deciding, you can contact us online. We are happy to help.