Isolate CBG Powder
Our 99% pure CBG (cannabigerol) isolate comes in the crystalline (powdered) form and is packaged in a 1 gram container (1000mg CBG per gram). Pure CBG (cannabigerol) isolate, ready to be mixed into your favorite beverage, any time of day. It blends well into coffee, protein shakes, salad dressings, and even desserts. Get 1 or 2 grams now and start incorporating it as an ingredient in just about anything you can imagine.
- 1000mg CBG/g
- THC Free
- American hemp
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
99% pure CBG (cannabigerol) isolate. Isolate is 1000mg CBG per gram.
If you haven’t realized the power of CBG, now is your chance to experience it in its purest form. CBG, short for cannabigerol, is a cannabinoid extracted from the hemp plant, and it’s being referred to as “the mother of all cannabinoids.” That’s because CBG is actually most prevalent in the young hemp plant. As it matures, the CBG-a (cannabigerol acid) evolves into other, more well-known cannabinoids like CBD and THC. Harnessing the power of pure CBG is beginning to change the wellness market as we know it!
Unlocking the Power of CBG Isolate
Researchers and cultivators have worked tirelessly to discover the perfect time to harvest the healthy hemp plant, aiming to yield high, potent levels of CBG. Now that we’ve unlocked the secret to acquiring more CBG from hemp, we are able to add the impressive compound to our organic, premium wellness products. At The Hemp Doctor, we proudly offer our customers the purest version of CBG on the market: CBG Isolate.
CBG Isolate is the result of diligent processing, stripping the beneficial cannabinoids from the leaves, flowers, and stalks of the hemp plant, then using advanced purification techniques to remove everything except CBG from the final product. The end result is 99% pure CBG in a crystallized form. The crystals are then crushed and refined into a fine powder. This odorless and tasteless crystalline powder is easy to use each day, as it can be added into recipes or sprinkled over a meal, so you can begin reaping benefits promptly.
Our CBG Isolate is also organic, THC-free, vegan, and non-GMO, so you can rest assured that your product is clean, safe, and provides an enjoyable CBG experience without fear of psychoactive side effects.
CBG and CBD Product Combinations and Suggestions
Cannabigerol (CBG) is known as the “mother of all cannabinoids.” This powerful compound that is extracted from young hemp plants has amazing benefits for health enthusiasts across the United States. It is not as well known as cannabidiol (CBD), but when it comes to holistic alternatives to over-the-counter remedies, CBG has much to offer. However, you may be wondering if it is OK to combine CBG with CBD products. If so, you may be happy to know that the answer is a resounding “Yes!” In fact, here are some suggestions for combining CBG with CBD products and some common situations and uses.
Getting Your Morning Started
It is early as you put yourself together and prepare for the mental and physical demands that your day is sure to bring. Why not start off on the right foot and sprinkle a little CBG isolate onto your oatmeal or other breakfast cereal? You can even add a little to your morning coffee if you are not a big breakfast fan. As you sprint out the door, be sure to take some Full Spectrum CBD Watermelon Rings with you. These delicious morsels with the sweet and refreshing taste of watermelon are a great treat whenever you need a little lift.
Taking on the Day
Everyone needs as much help as they can get when knocking out the seemingly endless lists of tasks that need to be accomplished each day. So when you are settling down to grab a bite to eat, sprinkle a little CBG isolate over your salad or inside your sandwich. Then, as the day wears on, why not pop a Canna Gum – Broad Spectrum CBD into your mouth? This delightful gum along with the chewing sensation will help to keep your focus where it needs to be.
Settling Down at Night
Sometimes, after a particularly hectic day, winding down and preparing yourself to get a good night’s rest can be a task all its own. You can start your evening off right by sprinkling some CBG isolate over your main course at dinner. Then as the night goes on and you find yourself stepping into relaxation, how about grabbing a nice cup of Hemp CBD Tea? There’s nothing like the soothing and delicious warmth found in CBD tea to help your body shift into sleep mode – and with our wide assortment of flavors, there is sure to be one that pleases your palate.
CBG: Helpful and Versatile
CBG Isolate has piqued the interest of researchers because of its incredible wellness potential. Incorporating pure CBG into your daily routine could enhance your overall quality of life in many ways.
CBG can help you wind down
Individuals with hectic careers, a busy home life, or balancing multiple responsibilities can sometimes experience emotional distress. An overworked mind can cause one to feel overwhelmed, mentally exhausted, and spent. Suppose you can relate to this, and you don’t find a natural, effective way to help your mind relax and unwind.CBG is an all-natural, holistic option that works harmoniously with the body once it’s ingested. It interacts beautifully with the endocannabinoid system and delivers balance when you need it most.
Bodily discomfort is an unfortunate fact of life, whether from excessive physical activity, too much time stationary, or simply aging. CBG can help users cope with these physical changes and adapt to a more comfortable way of life. CBG provides long-lasting support for its users.
Q: Is CBG legal?
A: Yes, CBG is completely legal in the United States, along with the other beneficial compounds derived from hemp as outlined in The Farm Bill of 2018. Like with any CBD product, you want to make sure that your CBG is derived from hemp and contains no more than .3% THC ‒ the specific criteria outlined in the law. When you shop with a trusted retailer like The Hemp Doctor, you can rest assured that everything you purchase from us is Farm Bill compliant and only comes from hemp. It’s in our name, after all!
Q: What should I look for in a CBG product?
A: With the demand for CBG and CBD products being at an all-time high because of the glowing wellness reviews being reported by its users, the supply of CBG products has also increased. This means that there are more CBG brick-and-mortar and online stores than ever before, and each is touting their brand as the best. But how do you know you are getting a quality product? We at The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, believe that the product is only as good as the retailer who carries it. We believe in our brand and want to help you identify what to look for in a retailer to make sure you are getting the best CBG product available.
- Look for a retailer with an established website. You want your CBG retailer to have a website that is full of important information regarding CBG and its uses. The retailer should also provide convenient contact information so that you can get any of your questions answered regarding their inventory or specific questions on CBG itself. In addition, the website should be transparent in regard to the company, its methods for growing hemp, its extraction processes, and its testing and labeling.
- Look for a retailer who only carries products derived from hemp grown in the United States. The US farming industry is highly regulated and scrutinized. Hemp in the US is organically grown under strict quality controls. If your hemp-based CBG product is grown in a foreign country, they may not have the same strict standards as we do in the US, and the hemp may contain pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- Look for a retailer that carries only legal CBG products. The Farm Bill of 2018 made it federally legal to sell and consume hemp-based products as long as they contain no more than .3% THC by weight. If you purchase your products from an unreliable source, you may unknowingly be carrying around a CBG product derived from marijuana that contains far more THC than is legally allowed.
- Look for a retailer that uses scientifically-advanced extraction processes. Retailers, whose CBG products are derived through scientifically-advanced methods of extraction (such as the use of supercritical CO2 extraction), provide a process that keeps helpful compounds like CBD, CBG, terpenes, and flavonoids, while eliminating harmful substances like solvents and heavy metals. This process may even include the removal of all traces of THC for the creation of broad-spectrum items.
- Look for a retailer that has a third-party lab batch test all of their products. This is perhaps the most important thing to look for. When you are shopping for a wellness product that you will be ingesting either internally or through your skin, you want to make sure that what is in the product is what is shown on the label. Third-party lab testing is the only way you can get this assurance. In addition, the retailer should conveniently show the results of the batch testing right there on their website.
We at The Hemp Doctor are proud to report that we meet and exceed all of the above criteria. Bringing you the highest quality hemp-based products is our passion. We love answering your questions and helping you take the next step in your wellness journey. When you are looking for a natural, holistic solution to combat the stresses of everyday life as well as mental and physical fatigue, you should turn to the experts. Our extensive inventory of premium CBG and CBD products, and our dedication to our family of clients, speaks volumes about our commitment to you!
Get Started Now!
If you’re looking for the most cutting-edge hemp, CBD, and CBG products on the market, look no further than The Hemp Doctor. As America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, we proudly offer our customers access to the most innovative, sought-after products on the market, including the newest CBG wellness products. We continue to expand our inventory, so check back often to discover the new ways our hemp and hemp-derived wellness products can make your life more enjoyable and carefree!
If you have any questions, our experts are here to answer them for you. Contact us today to get started!
What Our Clients Say
This shop has a vast knowledge of what they are selling and how to use it properly. […] The Hemp Doctor is there to honestly help you. I am very Thankful they opened their doors!