*NEW PRODUCT* CBD Hemp Kief
Are you curious about what makes the cannabis flower so sticky? It’s those tiny glands of sticky crystals called trichomes; They produce our high resin CBD Hemp Kief, which is high in terpenes and multiple cannabinoids. Our CBD Hemp Kief is derived straight from the hemp that is used for our prerolls ‒ and there is no better hemp than what is grown under the sun of Southern Oregon! It’s truly the perfect topping to any flower ‒ but be careful, it burns easily!
- Total Cannabinoids: 191.47/gr
- THCa: 4.87/gr
- CBDa: 161.20
- CBGa: 4.83
- CBC: 1.11
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
CBD Hemp Kief – A New Way To Love Hemp
If you are ready to elevate your hemp game, you want to get to know our newest CBD hemp product: CBD Hemp Kief. You can enjoy our new CBD Hemp Kief in so many exciting ways, including:
- Sprinkle it on top of your packed bowl. This is called “crowning a bowl,” and it’s the easiest way to use this powerful product. This process is the express lane to increasing the overall potency of your bowl, and it makes it more effective and more enjoyable. The best method is to corner your bowl by taking hits from each corner, maximizing the kief.
- Roll your CBD Hemp Flower Preroll (joint) in it. Like adding a little extra sweet icing on an already tasty cake, this method lets you maximize how you enjoy your CBD Hemp Flower Preroll. Dampen one side of your CBD Hemp joint by licking it or using your favorite wax, then roll it in the kief. A kief-coated preroll or joint is called a “twaxed” joint. It’s one of the easiest ways to enjoy our CBD Hemp Kief, and it’s effective.
- Roll CBD Hemp Kief into your joint. Your cannabis is already sticky and easy to roll anyway, so as you roll a joint, add in a little Kief to take your creation to a new level.
- Make moon rocks. Simply heat up your favorite oil, generously coat your buds with it, and roll it in the potent CBD Hemp Kief using tongs. Let harden, and enjoy.
So, what is Kief, anyway? Why is it so great?
Kief refers to the small crystallized formations on the cannabis plant, and inside is where all the cannabinoids and terpenes live.
Cannabinoids are the many beneficial compounds produced by plants in the cannabis family. Cannabinoids you may be familiar with include CBD, CBG, CBC, THC, and more! These little compounds pack a serious punch, and they are making waves in the wellness industry as they make an appearance in all types of products you can swallow, drink, chew, inhale, and apply to your skin. They are extracted from the flowers and stalks of healthy hemp plants and are highly concentrated in our meticulously grown hemp.
Terpenes not only protect the hemp plant and flower, but they are also vital in the way you enjoy your CBD hemp flowers and prerolls (CBD hemp joints). Terpenes are responsible for the subtle (or not so subtle) flavors and aromas you experience when you enjoy your cannabis flower. From fruity and sweet to earthy and diesel, you can thank the over 100 variations of terpenes naturally growing in your perfectly cultivated hemp plant.
What does this mean for you?
Using our potent, expertly separated and ground kief will top off your already satisfying CBD hemp flower, CBD hemp flower preroll (joint), or your own rolled creation, and make it out of this world.
At The Hemp Doctor, we are known for being the leaders of everything hemp and CBD, and this new product is guaranteed to satisfy your needs! If you have questions about our CBD Hemp Kief, or any of our premium quality hemp and CBD products, contact us today!
What Our Clients Say
This shop has a vast knowledge of what they are selling and how to use it properly. […] The Hemp Doctor is there to honestly help you. I am very Thankful they opened their doors!