450mg Delta-8 THC Edible
* Due to the extreme heat, we cannot guarantee these edibles will not melt during shipping. We will do our best to prevent this as we will ship them in an insulated, mylar protective container. IF they melt, they can still be used. Simply cut them up into pieces. This is very unfortunate, but it will only be during these hot summer months, then all will be good. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please understand, our goal is to keep you informed, and we are doing our best.
These Delta-8 Edibles derived from hemp are our most potent edibles yet. Available in Raspberry, Cherry or Strawberry. Each of these gluten free edibles is packed with 30mg of D-8 THC and comes with 15 pieces per bottle, for a whopping 450mg of Delta-8 THC.
Copy of COA in photo next to product image (note: to determine total results, multiply the Unit Mass (g) 2.65 by the number under result in the far right column, giving you the total mg/g)
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Sugar, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Soy, Lecithin, Honey, Tumeric, Spirulina. Red40, Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil, (additional flavoring added per flavor for Strawberry, Cherry, or Raspberry)
One of our best selling, exclusive compounds is now available in edibles! Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our deliciously fruity, sugar-coated Delta 8 THC gummies! Bursting with flavor and infused with premium Delta 8 THC, these flavorful bites will redefine the way you look at hemp-infused edibles. As one of the most highly sought-after compounds on the market today, The Hemp Doctor is proud to be one of the few retailers featuring high-quality Delta 8 THC in several products for you to add to your daily routine – including these fun, highly effective edibles.
These crave-able gummies are the most potent, robust edibles we sell, and they are making a splash with customers! Already a best-seller, our Delta 8 THC edibles pack a punch by delivering a whopping 30 milligrams of our specially-formulated Delta 8, derived from hemp and below the federally legal limit of 0.3%. So after just one, you will feel your worries melt away. Each unique flavor is delicious and refreshing, so be sure to try them all! You can order a pack of 15 edibles (totaling an amazing 450 milligrams of D-8) in these great flavors:
- Cherry – Sweet and aromatic, these Delta 8 THC gummies really put the cherry on top of any day!
- Raspberry – Mouthwatering and sweet with a hint of tartness, these perfect Delta 8 raspberry gummies are always in season!
Do yourself a favor and try each unique flavor option – they are both delicious and shareable. You’ve never had an edible this tasty that made you feel this good.
What Can Delta 8 Do For Me?
Lovers of hemp-derived products, get excited! The wellness potential of this promising ingredient is leaving nothing to be desired. First-time users become regulars because of the ease at which Delta 8 delivers results. Consumers report a wide array of wellness benefits after using this premium ingredient. Delta 8 has been praised for:
- Stimulating the appetite. Delta 8 doesn’t go so far as to give you “the munchies,” but it can help curb a sour stomach so that it can be ready and comfortable when the time comes to eat.
- Reducing general nausea. Delta 8 can interact with the body and receptors in the brain to minimize feelings of general nausea brought on by any number of factors. It is an attractive, all-natural solution to stomach troubles.
- Minimizing emotional fatigue. When hemp-derived and compliant with the law, Delta 8 can be an effective remedy to combat stress without fear of psychological impairment.
- Battling a hangover. The morning after a fun night out with friends can sometimes make you regret going – but with Delta 8, those common uncomfortable symptoms will be a thing of the past.
- Alleviating hormonal discomfort. Many women experience discomfort during their menstrual cycle, and Delta 8 is a natural remedy you can actually count on.
- Increasing low libidos. Some consumers report that Delta 8 has a positive impact on low libido.
These are just some of the overwhelming benefits reported by consumers, so what are you waiting for? You’ve never tried a gummy that can deliver these benefits so seamlessly, so treat yourself today!
Delta 8 THC – What Is It?
You might not realize this, but if you are like most people, when you hear “THC,” you are probably thinking of one specific type of THC: Delta 9. Many are surprised to learn that THC is not a single compound – instead, it is a family of different compounds, which are called analogs. Each analog of THC is different in its atomic structure, and those differences are very important because they influence how the body interacts with the ingredient as well as its legal status.
The commonly referenced Delta 9 THC is the substance that is frequently associated with the use of marijuana, as Delta 9 is capable of producing mind-altering side effects or the feeling of being “high” that one experiences after consuming it. Considered the analog with the most controversial reputation, Delta 9 is celebrated for the benefits it offers by some, and scrutinized for its side effects by others. Because of its psychoactive effects, Delta 9 is considered a controlled substance. Wellness products on the market today must contain no more than .3% Delta 9 THC in order to comply with the law.
Delta 8 is different. As another unique analog of THC, Delta 8 is significantly less psychoactive and overwhelmingly more wellness-evoking – and this unbelievable compound is taking the wellness market by storm.
Until recently, Delta 8 was not receiving the attention it deserves because it has been challenging to yield high amounts of it. Because scientists had a hard time acquiring it, they couldn’t conduct much research to learn its benefits. Recent scientific breakthroughs have changed that, and early research suggests that Delta 8 is the potent wellness ingredient of the future!
Is Delta 8 Legal?
Because Delta 8 is often confused with the psychoactive Delta 9, consumers are sometimes unsure about its legal status.
First, when you shop at The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, everything in our inventory is 100% legal and compliant with federal law.
Next, the best way to know if any product is legal is to assess where it comes from and what’s inside. According to the law (The Farm Bill of 2018) all derivatives of hemp containing no more than .3% Delta 9 THC are completely legal in the United States. Derivatives of marijuana, hemp’s cousin plant, are not legal.
So, as long as your Delta 8 THC is purchased from an industry-leading retailer like The Hemp Doctor, you can rest assured that it was derived from hemp and contains no more than .3% Delta 9 THC. Further, trustworthy retailers like The Hemp Doctor will always provide the third-party lab reports that will verify every ingredient claim, so you will never have to wonder if your product matches the label – you will have proof!
Sweeten Your Life with Delta 8 THC Edibles Today!
These in-demand gummies are bound to fly off of our shelves quickly, so start shopping now to enjoy the very best wellness experience on the market today with The Hemp Doctor’s Delta 8 THC edible gummies!
What Our Clients Say
This shop has a vast knowledge of what they are selling and how to use it properly. […] The Hemp Doctor is there to honestly help you. I am very Thankful they opened their doors!