Proper hygiene practices are a hot topic these days, as everyone is looking for tips to stay healthy, keep their hands clean, and avoid getting sick. As a result, hand sanitizer has never been in higher demand, and we have even begun singing songs while we wash our hands to be sure we scrub long enough to eliminate bacteria.
We have become extremely conscientious about touching our own faces, avoiding shaking hands, and wiping down surfaces, but it can be easy to forget about some less obvious places that germs can live. For instance, when was the last time you wiped down your cell phone? How about your toothbrush handle? Steering wheels, makeup brushes, can openers, and TV remotes… The list of things we touch and don’t really think about cleaning is almost shocking!
When it comes to your daily habits, it would be very beneficial to implement a few simple but very effective hygiene practices to prevent the spread of germs. At The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, we specialize in all things hemp and CBD-related, but at our core, we are passionate about promoting true wellness. That’s why we have compiled these simple product preparation tips to incorporate into your daily routine to help you do everything possible to stay well!
Product Preparation: Four Easy Tips
Whether you’re enjoying something from our cutting-edge CBD inventory or any other wellness product, it is important to take a few precautions, especially when it comes to something you plan to consume. Here are some easy-to-implement product preparation tips from our team of professionals:
- Wash your hands. Yes, this seems obvious. But we had to put it on the list because it can be so easy to forget. Handle your product packages and your actual products with clean hands. You don’t want remnants of this morning’s breakfast living in or on your wellness products. Wash your hands first before anything else.
- Only touch what you plan to consume. When you plan to take softgels, gummies, or any other product where there are several in the bottle, you might be inclined to reach into the bottle, feel around, and grab your daily dosage. Don’t do this. The best and most sanitary way to retrieve your product is to gently pour the products into the cap, touch only the products you will consume that moment, pour the rest back into the bottle from the cap, and seal it tightly.
- Store your products in a cabinet or drawer – not out in the open. We always recommend storing your products in a cool, dry place to maximize their shelf life. However, properly storing your products is a good hygiene practice as well. Leaving your product bottles out in the open, especially in a bathroom where there are microscopic particles in the air, can leave your packages covered in bacteria. Keeping your bottles in a medicine cabinet or nightstand drawer will keep them from accumulating unnecessary dust and germs.
- Avoid sharing your products. While it is easier to avoid sharing germs with softgels and gummies (by pouring the product into the cap and only touching your dosage), it can be difficult to avoid cross-contamination with other products. You should never share your vape pen or tincture because these products make direct contact with your mouth.
Note: Even without sharing, it’s important to wipe down your vape pen to keep it clean. Regarding tinctures, you can wash off your dropper after administering your dosage under your tongue as an added layer of caution before putting it back in the bottle.
These simple tips can help you avoid spreading germs and bacteria and keep you enjoying the products you use daily safely. Being extra conscientious is better than risking getting sick, and these easy tips are truly fool-proof! Stay well and keep enjoying your wellness products.
Hemp-Derived CBD: Supporting a Nervous Nation
Recent events have truly made a lasting impact on our lives. Hygiene was important before, but now, it seems vital. The above tips are helpful all the time. But it seemed like a perfect time to share these reminders because we really want to do everything to help you stay healthy.
CBD rapidly rose in popularity in 2018 when The Farm Bill passed, making all hemp-derived CBD products legal to purchase and consume in the United States. In early 2020 interest in CBD surged again. Consumers are rushing to place their online orders and have CBD delivered to their doors, and they have been pleased with the results of this all-natural compound. CBD is an attractive wellness option because:
- It is completely legal.
- It delivers several benefits naturally.
- Consumers do not experience psychoactive side-effects with CBD derived from hemp because it is a different substance than it’s cousin plant, marijuana.
- Hemp-derived CBD contains a maximum of 0.3% THC, which is considered miniscule. Full-spectrum CBD products contain up to 0.3% THC, and broad-spectrum CBD products have the THC removed, so customers have two appealing options.
- It is highly versatile, so it can be taken many ways, including:
- Oral drops
- Energy Drinks & Teas
- Applied topically, with salves and freeze cream
- Inhaled via a vape pen or smokeable flower
- It is non-addictive. The body is not known to develop a tolerance to it, so it won’t need to be adjusted once you find your ideal dosage.
These are some of the many reasons people are flocking to CBD, and it’s not hard to find online testimonials and anecdotes from happy consumers sharing their personal success stories. Hemp-derived CBD is truly changing lives!
The Hemp Doctor: Committed to Quality
Because CBD is so popular, it can be found just about anywhere. From coast to coast, CBD enthusiasts trust The Hemp Doctor with all of their CBD and hemp needs because we truly are the experts, and the quality of our products is unparalleled. The quality is not the same across the board, though, so it’s important to only purchase high-quality CBD from a brand you can trust. You wouldn’t buy your sushi at a gas station for obvious reasons, and you shouldn’t buy your CBD there either.
Our Premium CBD products are used by everyday people and famous athletes alike! We hope you join the CBD family so you can reap all of the benefits of our organically grown, high-quality products. Contact us today to get started!