In the wellness market lately, there is no indication that the demand for high/quality CBD will be slowing down anytime soon. Now more than ever, consumers are seeking natural wellness alternatives in lieu of chemical-based, unhealthy options that cause unwanted mind-altering side effects, and CBD is leading the charge on those healthy solutions. With so many versatile CBD products available on the market today, eager consumers have numerous options, and it is easy to find a product that fits seamlessly into one’s everyday lifestyle.
CBD is a plant-derived, completely natural compound that is extracted from the healthy hemp plant and used in wellness products and available in stores and online since 2018. Recently, another hemp-derived compound has been sharing the spotlight with CBD: CBG. You may be surprised to learn that these compounds are somewhat similar in their composition, and both offer exceptional health benefits, so they don’t actually compete with one another. Instead, the two compounds complement one another when used together.
CBD vs. CBG
If you want to understand why CBD and CBG are such great wellness ingredients when combined, it is best to first get to know them individually. Let’s discuss each beneficial compound.
CBD – Cannabidiol
CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it is a compound called a cannabinoid, which is derived from plants in the cannabis family. Both hemp and marijuana are in this plant family, but in the United States, only derivatives of hemp are legal, so that is what you will see in high-quality CBD products you will find in stores and online.
Hemp-derived CBD is a completely natural compound that interacts harmoniously with the human body when it enters the bloodstream, and it delivers several benefits to individuals, including improving one’s nightly sleep routine, helping one feel more relaxed and emotionally calm, reducing fatigue due to age or excessive physical activity, and more. In order to comply with the law (The Farm Bill), hemp-derived CBD contains no more than .3% THC, so it is not known to produce any psychoactive side effects upon use.
CBG – Cannabigerol
CBG is short for cannabigerol, and it is also a cannabinoid derived from the cannabis plant. Just like CBD, hemp-derived CBG is completely legal in the United States, as long as it contains no more than .3% THC. Like CBD, CBG is also non-psychoactive.
They are both cannabinoids, and they are both derived from hemp, but the two are slightly different. CBG is known as the mother of all cannabinoids, because it is actually found most prevalently in the young hemp plant. Over the plant’s life cycle, the compound CBGa, the acidic form of CBG, evolves into CBD and other well-known cannabinoids. Because of its elite status and how difficult it is to yield high amounts of, CBG is gaining more attention. When CBG enters the body, it is dynamically absorbent and it is able to interact with the endocannabinoid system in a superior way to promote homeostasis.
CBD and CBG: A Dynamic Duo
Now that you know a little bit about each of these hemp-derived compounds, we can discuss why they are better together.
There is plenty of research to indicate that when a single cannabinoid enters the body, it interacts nicely with the body. However, there is an overwhelming amount of research to suggest that when more than one cannabinoid enters the bloodstream simultaneously, the benefits are exponentially multiplied. This phenomenon is called The Entourage Effect. The idea behind The Entourage Effect is that a team is much more effective than the individuals. CBD and CBG are both available as an isolate, which are products featuring only one specific cannabinoid in a concentrated form. However, when you use a CBD and CBG blend, the body responds much more favorably.
The Entourage Effect is considered the most desired and ideal wellness experience available on the market today, and you can experience it when you shop with premier hemp retailers like The Hemp Doctor. We offer several products featuring both CBD and CBG as well as products with a phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract as the primary ingredient, which contains several cannabinoids that interact synergistically in the body.
At The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, we offer several wellness products featuring premium CBD and CBG, including our best-selling CBD and CBG 2000 milligram oil tincture! This potent oral drop contains 1000 milligrams of CBD and 1000 milligrams of CBG together in one powerful product. Available in full-spectrum and broad-spectrum varieties, you can experience the very best of both of these compounds in one dose!
The Hemp Doctor Difference
Whether you are new to the world of holistic CBD and CBG wellness products, or if you have been enjoying these hemp-derived compounds for many years, you deserve products that are organic, clean, safe, and effective. There are plenty of generic retailers selling generic products across the U.S. from local convenience stores to farmer’s markets, but some of those brands simply cannot guarantee that their product is pure and safe.
You never have to question what is in the bottle when you shop at The Hemp Doctor, because we show you. We keep our family of customers informed at every step, from seed to bottle, proving that we are meticulous in our processing in order to provide premium, unparalleled hemp, CBD, and CBG products. We offer full transparency, so you can see exactly where the healthy hemp plant was grown, how the beneficial compounds were extracted and preserved, and much more.
Everything we sell is:
- Organic, derived from hemp grown in nutrient-dense United States soil under rigorous farming standards.
- Gluten-free and certified Kosher.
- 100% compliant with The Farm Bill of 2018.
- Safe to use daily without fear of uncomfortable euphoric side-effects.
- Free of unwanted chemicals, pesticides, metals, solvents, and molds.
- Batch tested by an independent third-party lab to ensure premium quality and maximum purity. You can view the lab reports online at your convenience, too!
- Backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Get started today, and browse our premium hemp-derived CBD products! We have a wide inventory of highly-effective wellness options to choose from, so you are guaranteed to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. Contact us if you need help selecting a product or if you have any questions for us. We are happy to assist you!
Health and wellness are among one of the hottest topics lately, as individuals are desperately working to avoid getting sick while doing everything possible to keep their loved ones healthy. We are often browsing the internet to learn everything we can to make smart intentional choices. From wearing masks and hand sanitizing to taking probiotics and vitamins, we are all just doing our best and trying to stay well.
You may be surprised to learn that there are several factors impacting your digestive health – not just the food you eat. Yes, the food you consume is important, but there are many things you can do to improve your digestive system. If you are consistent, the positive impacts can be easily maintained. We will outline the top seven ways to naturally improve your digestive health in hopes that you can begin living a more comfortable, healthy daily life by implementing these tips.
1. Drink more water.
Most people don’t realize that they are not properly hydrating their bodies with enough water. In general, limited fluid intake is a common cause of digestive issues, and nutritionists recommend drinking at least 8 cups of water per day in order to maintain a healthy digestive tract. For those living in hot climates or who engage in high levels of exercise or activity, it is important to drink even more than 8 cups of water to stay properly hydrated. Unfortunately, individuals will drink caffeinated fluids like coffee and soda, not realizing that those beverages are not as hydrating as pure water, tea, or even seltzer water. Surprisingly, you can even consume fruits or vegetables with high concentrations of water, like lettuce, cucumbers, celery, and more to increase your fluid intake.
2. Consume more fiber.
Fiber has long been considered one of the most beneficial ingredients of a healthy digestive system. Diets high in fiber have been linked to a reduction in the risk of stomach conditions like ulcers, acid reflux, and more. There are three types of fiber that are beneficial to the body – soluble fiber, insoluble fiber, and prebiotics. Soluble fiber acts to absorb fluid while insoluble fiber keeps things moving smoothly in your system. Prebiotics contain healthy bacteria that feed the gut, helping maintain a perfect balance in your system. You can find prebiotics in several fruits, veggies, and whole grains.
3. Improve your stress-management techniques.
Many people don’t realize that stress and emotional fatigue have a direct impact on your digestive system. High levels of stress can actually be catastrophic to your system, as it is responsible for causing ulcers, IBS, and other digestive problems that leave you feeling uncomfortable and sometimes truly sick. When you are highly stressed, your body engages in a “fight or flight” process that takes blood and energy away from your digestive system in order to tend to the brain and body’s fatigue. The stomach and the brain are intimately connected, so when you implement an effective stress management technique, it also improves your gut and digestive system. Consider trying a deep or diaphragmatic breathing technique to help you relax. Engage in meditation or even light exercise, like stretching or yoga. These stress-reducing activities can also prevent flare-ups in your gut and improve your overall digestion.
4. Eat whole foods over processed foods.
Digestive issues are often connected with highly processed foods, like foods that are high in saturated fat, preservatives, additives, and refined ingredients. Many processed foods contain artificial sweeteners that wreak havoc on the natural balance of healthy gut bacteria, which can lead to numerous problems like IBS, ulcers, and more. Individuals who consume high levels of artificial sweeteners complain that they feel bloated and uncomfortable, and they are more likely to experience serious digestive problems. When possible, consume foods with limited additives, low amounts of trans fat, and minimal artificial sweeteners. This is the best way to encourage a healthy, balanced gut and keep your digestive system in optimal condition.
5. Exercise regularly.
Just like with stress management, many people don’t realize that exercising frequently is excellent for the digestive system. When the blood gets pumping and your heart rate increases in a healthy way, your entire body works in peak condition, including your digestion. Exercising helps the food you consume travel properly through your system, so going for a short walk after you eat could be a simple way to encourage healthy digestion. Those who engage in daily exercise with 30 or more minutes of activity (like walking or jogging) report fewer instances of digestive and bowel conditions, making physical exercise even more appealing.
6. Consume more healthy fats.
Some people hear the word “fat“ and assume that it is a negative addition to your diet, but this is incorrect. In order to have truly healthy digestion, one must consume the proper amount of healthy fats so that nutrients can absorb into the body thoroughly. There are many foods that are rich in helpful omega-3 fatty acids, like avocados, fish, flax seeds, many types of nuts, and more. Consuming these healthy fats allows for the body to absorb some key nutrients, and it keeps your entire body working properly, including the digestive system.
7. Eliminate your bad habits.
It is difficult to admit sometimes, but some of our guilty pleasures are actually causing our bodies more harm than they may be worth. For example, those who like to enjoy alcoholic beverages on a regular basis may want to reduce their alcohol consumption, as it can cause serious digestive problems like acid reflux, ulcers, and uncomfortable heartburn. Alcohol also can have a negative impact on the balance of good bacteria in the gut. Another habit that we may not realize is damaging to the digestive system is late-night snacking. When you eat during the day and engage in any activity, the body is able to more properly digest the food. If you eat before bed, the act of laying down to sleep prevents the body from engaging in a healthy digestive cycle, resulting in discomfort, heartburn, and indigestion.
Improve Your Health with The Hemp Doctor
At The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, our goal is to help you live your healthiest life. In addition to educational information, we sell some of the nation’s most effective health and wellness products derived from organic, healthy hemp plants grown right here in the United States. We have a wide inventory of versatile wellness products to help you enjoy each day to the fullest, and everything we sell is third-party lab tested to prove the quality and purity of every product! Visit our website today to get started!
Now more than ever, it is important to keep our minds sharp and agile. Many of us are experiencing unique, unprecedented lifestyle changes as we are altering our daily routines to make sure we stay safe and healthy, we protect our loved ones, and we still fulfill all of our responsibilities and obligations to maintain a semblance of normal life. COVID-19 has certainly been a challenge to many of us, and as we look to the future, hoping that this crisis will be behind us soon, it is important that we take the steps now to ensure we remain strong and healthy – mentally and physically.
Reports of emotional fatigue are extremely prevalent right now, as individuals are feeling a little stir-crazy as a result of staying home more often. Many are working from home, home-schooling, shopping online to stay home, and more. After months of being under one roof with work, family, pets, and all of your responsibilities, it is completely natural to feel fatigued and a bit stressed. It is okay – feeling this way is human.
To help you regain some emotional balance and to keep your mind healthy and sharp, you can engage in a few brain exercises each day. Believe it or not, these simple activities are not only good distractions and forms of entertainment, research shows that they also act as simple ways to combat fatigue, improve your memory, promote relaxation, and even help you feel more kind and thoughtful. Here are a few simple brain exercises to begin implementing today to help your mind stay agile and promote a sense of emotional peace, too.
Train Your Brain – 5 Fun Exercises
- Play a game of cards. This may sound silly – it’s just a game, right? Studies show that playing a game of cards like hearts, poker, solitaire, or bridge, can actually stimulate several cognitive functions that you do not utilize on a regular basis. One study even found that playing cards influenced several regions of the brain, leading to greater brain volume and activity. So, take that dusty deck of cards out of the drawer and deal up a brain-strengthening game of your choosing.
- Dance the night away. Take a few moments and look up a dance lesson of any kind. It can be a workout class like Zumba or a fully choreographed routine to one of your favorite songs – any instance of you learning dance moves will do. Some modern video games even have step-by-step dance instructions with a corresponding score, making this activity even more enjoyable! The act of physically moving your entire body while trying to learn a specific set of moves works wonders on your brain. You are engaging numerous connections between your brain and limbs, triggering coordination, and brain functions you typically do not use. You can improve your memory, your overall processing speed, and a secondary benefit – you get a great workout!
- Work on a puzzle. Taking time to focus on a puzzle of nearly any kind will engage several of the brain’s functions. Choose an image you really like, challenge yourself with a 3-D jigsaw puzzle, try a brain-challenging Rubix cube, or even give a sudoku number puzzle a try. Any of these brain-engaging puzzles will strengthen your brain, utilize multiple cognitive abilities including critical thinking, spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, and even slow down how quickly the brain ages. Plus, once you complete it, you will feel a truly satisfying sense of accomplishment.
- Engage all of your senses at once. There are many activities requiring you to use multiple senses simultaneously in order to fully enjoy the experience. For example, you can try a new recipe, following the instructions step-by-step. Make sure you intentionally engage all of your senses by watching what you do carefully (safety first!), feeling the texture of each ingredient, smelling each spice or seasoning, tasting your creation along the way, and listening to the sizzles or sounds that come along with preparing the recipe. You will benefit most from cooking or baking something completely new, challenging your mind and dexterity.
- Learn something new, then teach it to someone else. One of the best ways to awaken the brain’s untapped potential and create new thriving connections is to learn something new. Choose anything new that appeals to you – knitting, painting, drawing, cooking, wood-carving, pottery, calligraphy, swinging a baseball bat – just about any skill that is out of your comfort zone will do. Read about it, practice it, then, when you feel like you’ve got the hang of it, offer to teach it to someone else. The teaching aspect is another in-depth way to engage your brain and spark your use of memory, nimbleness, and verbal skills to explain it. You will not only walk away with a new skill, you will have exercised your brain, too!
Stay Healthy with The Hemp Doctor
At The Hemp Doctor, our primary goal is to help our family, our friends, and our valued customers live their very best, healthiest lives. In addition to selling some of the world’s most effective and pure hemp-derived wellness products, we are passionate about providing helpful educational information. Everything we do is with your wellness in mind, so we hope these fun brain exercises can help increase your mental agility while also improving how you process emotional fatigue during these challenging times.
If you are seeking additional all-natural support for the overworked mind and body, feel free to browse our wide inventory of organic hemp-derived wellness products! There truly is something for everyone. From CBD-infused chocolate and gum to nourishing body products, we have a unique innovation crafted with you and your daily needs in mind. Our products are third-party lab tested for quality assurance and backed by a complete money-back guarantee, so you can shop with confidence!
You can visit us in person at our Mooresville, NC shop, or conveniently shop online 24/7! Our website is full of helpful resources to support you on your wellness journey, as well as industry-leading customer service ready to answer any question you may have. See you soon!
Flowers are becoming an increasingly popular way to reap the wellness benefits of cannabigerol, the hemp-based wellness ingredient you may already know and love. CBG for short, this superstar compound is known as the mother of all cannabinoids because of the many unparalleled benefits it offers completely naturally.
There are very few, if any, wellness products available on the market today that can deliver so many effective benefits in a natural way without producing any unwanted mind-altering side effects. Because of this, consumers have been eager to try CBG in every form, and the flower is one of the most fun and enjoyable options available today.
What Is CBG?
CBG is one of over a hundred compounds called cannabinoids that can be derived from plants in the cannabis family. Most people are familiar with the two main plants in this family: marijuana and hemp. It is important to distinguish the difference between these two plants, because even though they are related, they are not genetically identical. In the United States, only derivatives of the hemp plant are legal; derivatives of marijuana are not. When derived from hemp, CBG is not only legal, it is a powerhouse wellness ingredient that is changing the way the world views holistic solutions.
This beneficial compound is still being researched and analyzed to unlock its full wellness potential. As of now, scientists have already revealed that the compound is highly absorbent when it enters the body, and once it begins coursing through the bloodstream, it interacts in perfect harmony with the endocannabinoid system, promoting homeostasis from within. This means that the all-natural ingredient has the potential to impact how well we sleep, how our body processes emotional and physical fatigue, how quickly our muscles recover from a workout, and so much more. Already, consumers can’t get enough of this plant-derived ingredient, and the future of CBG is looking brighter than ever.
What Is a CBG Flower?
A CBG flower is a flower that grows on a healthy hemp plant that is dense with the beneficial cannabinoid CBG. CBG is rarer than other cannabinoids in the hemp plant, so CBG flowers are exclusive and highly sought-after because they are only cultivated by expert farmers who know exactly how to properly and carefully harvest the plant at the perfect time. Just one small mistake during the farming process can result in a serious lack of potency, making it an even more desirable wellness product as consumers are eager to try the elusive, highly beneficial ingredient.
The CBG flowers can be used in many ways, including smoking, vaping, or extraction to create oils. CBG flowers are also becoming increasingly popular because they are dense with other beneficial cannabinoids that you may not find in a more common CBD flower. Some of these unique cannabinoids include CBC and CBD-V. Because they are derived from hemp, these products are not mind-altering and they do not produce psychoactive side effects when used, so consumers prefer these natural ingredients to the unnatural, chemical-based products found in the medicine aisle to treat everyday discomforts.
Combining Cannabinoids for The Entourage Effect
The Entourage Effect is the term that is used to define the synergistic way that several beneficial compounds, including cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, work together to deliver a more robust, beneficial wellness experience. The idea is that the compounds are more efficient and effective when they work together, just like any other strong, powerful team.
When one ingests an isolated compound, like a CBD or CBG isolate powder, they can still experience wellness benefits, but those benefits are known to be multiplied when several helpful compounds are consumed simultaneously. That’s why, when you use a CBG flower that contains CBG, CBC, CBD-V, and other compounds, you are able to maximize your wellness experience and enjoy The Entourage Effect.
Are CBG Flowers Legal?
In 2018, when The Farm Bill was signed into law, it made clear that only derivatives of the hemp plant, containing no more than .3% THC, were legal for use in the United States. Just like with the increasingly popular CBD wellness products on the market today, as long as it comes from hemp and does not exceed .3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol, the mind-altering compound), it is legal – and that includes CBG Flowers.
When purchased from a trustworthy, reputable retailer like The Hemp Doctor, America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary, you can be certain that your CBG Flower came from a premium strain of healthy hemp and is the absolute highest quality. CBG flowers have the potential to improve your overall peace of mind, reduce joint and muscle discomfort, and lift the weight of the day right off of your shoulders seamlessly.
You can shop with confidence at The Hemp Doctor, as we also provide lab results that candidly reveal every trace compound in a thorough report. You can rest assured that your CBG flower is free of pesticides, chemicals, metals, and other unwanted substances.
Visit The Hemp Doctor Today!
If you want to experience one of the most talked-about wellness trends on the market today, visit The Hemp Doctor to get started. Only premium retailers offer consumers high-quality CBG flowers, and The Hemp Doctor is proud to be one of them. In addition, you can find numerous other flowers and prerolls (joints) in our inventory for you to enjoy on a daily basis. We also have one of the largest inventories of versatile hemp-derived products available. Of course, when you shop with The Hemp Doctor, you will always find products which are:
- 100% legal and Farm Bill compliant
- Organically-grown in the U.S.
- Free of harmful chemicals and ingredients
- Safe to use every day
- Gluten-free and certified Kosher
- Guaranteed to be effective, or your money back
You can also enjoy expert customer service ready to help you on your wellness journey, eager to answer your questions and help you find the perfect product for you! As an honest, transparent, family-owned brand, we work diligently each day to provide the educational resources and information you need to make the most informed decisions for your health and wellness. Visit our website today to learn more about our passion for hemp and to learn more about our unparalleled hemp products!
CBD has become one of the most widely sought-after wellness products on the market today, and satisfied customers can’t seem to get enough of it. As research continues to unlock CBD‘s healing potential, and consumers share their success stories with friends and family, even the most skeptical individuals are considering giving this all-natural ingredient a try.
Whether you already know and love this amazing hemp-derived compound or if you are a curious CBD beginner, you may be wondering where you should go to find high-quality products.
Especially now, when the wellness market is seemingly flooded with generic products in just about every store, it is extremely important that you know what to look for so you can reap the maximum benefits offered by premium CBD. Unfortunately, low-quality CBD results in sub-par results, so before spending your hard-earned money, here’s everything you need to know about shopping for CBD.
Buying High-Quality CBD
One of the most common questions consumers have is: “Where can I go to buy high-quality CBD?” To answer that, you first need to know exactly what to look for in a premium product. Whether in a physical store or featured in an online shop, your CBD should have a few important traits that will indicate that it is a quality product from a trustworthy retailer.
- Your CBD (short for cannabidiol), should always be derived from hemp. CBD is one of many compounds derived from plants in a cannabis family, and those compounds are called cannabinoids. Both hemp and marijuana are in the cannabis family, and both plants contain these cannabinoids, but only hemp-derived compounds are legal in the United States since The Farm Bill of 2018 was signed into law. Derivatives of marijuana are not legal in the United States, so this is a very important distinction to make.
- According to the law, all hemp-derived CBD products with no more than .3% THC are legal to purchase and consume. You can be sure that your hemp-derived CBD complies with the law when you shop with a retailer that utilizes an independent third-party lab to verify all of their claims. Lab reports will outline exactly what is inside of the product (as well as what is not), so you will be able to see how much hemp-derived CBD each product contains, how much THC (if any) is present, and you can even see that all unwanted traces of pesticides, metals, and molds have been removed.
- Retailers should only extract CBD from organic U.S. grown hemp, which will ensure that the plants were fostered under the most rigorous farming standards, yielding the most potent and effective compounds.
- Premium brands will offer a wide variety of options to fit into any lifestyle and routine, including full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products. A full-spectrum CBD product contains a rich blend of hemp-derived cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, delivering a well-rounded and effective CBD experience. A broad-spectrum CBD product is similar, but it does not contain trace amounts of THC. Neither product is known to deliver psychoactive side effects, however, some consumers prefer THC-free wellness products, and reputable brands will happily cater to that preference.
- When processed using scientifically-advanced techniques (like nanoemulsion technology), your CBD product can more quickly and thoroughly absorb into the body. When the product is more bioavailable, a small amount goes a long way, making your investment in a high-quality CBD product cost-efficient and longer-lasting.
- Your brand of choice should always have an informative website for you to reference. Even if you shop in person for your products, the retailer should have a helpful website featuring information, answers to common questions, easy-to-access customer service, and a money-back guarantee. A website helps consumers connect with the brand, get to know them, and have an easy place to reorder products or find customer support. In this digital age, not having an active website is a red flag for any wellness company.
Whether you prefer to purchase your product in stores or online, these above traits are crucially important in helping you identify a quality product. If you are seeking a trustworthy retailer who meets all of the above criteria and offers in-store and online shopping, look no further than the nation’s hemp professionals: The Hemp Doctor!
The Hemp Doctor: America’s Premier Hemp & CBD Dispensary
At The Hemp Doctor, helping customers achieve a happier, healthier life using our premium hemp is our passion. We have seen, firsthand, the power of high-quality CBD. Since the moment CBD changed our lives for the better, we became dedicated to helping others have the same unparalleled wellness experience.
You can visit us in person at our Mooresville, North Carolina shop, where you can meet our enthusiastic team of hemp professionals and shop all of the latest innovations! If you aren’t local, we have our online store for you to browse and shop 24/7, and we will ship our products straight to your door quickly!
We have an ever-growing inventory of some of the most unique premium hemp and CBD products on the market today, including:
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Softgels
- CBG Products
- CBD Balms/Salves
- CBD Edibles including CBD Chocolate, CBD Gum, and more!
- CBD Energy Drinks and Teas
- CBD Flowers and Prerolls
- Vape Cartridges
- Delta 8 THC products
- & so much more!
When you shop at The Hemp Doctor, you can always rest assured that your premium products will be:
✓ 100% compliant with the law
✓ Completely safe to use
✓ Certified Kosher
✓ Free of harsh chemical, metals, and pesticides
✓ Made in the U.S.A.
✓ Backed by a 100% money-back guarantee
Get Started Now!
If you want to begin incorporating high-quality CBD into your wellness routine so you can begin enjoying life with new, youthful energy, remember: It does not matter if you shop in person or online – all that matters is that your CBD product is pure, safe, and from a trustworthy retailer like The Hemp Doctor.
When it comes to your health, don’t settle for a brand that has anything to hide from you. You deserve high-quality products with lab reports proving their purity. Start shopping today to experience all of the holistic benefits all-natural CBD has to offer!